How to configure Cisco voicemail with TrixBox
I talked in this video about Voicemail and how to apply it with Trixbox as Voicemail server.
The config files for two CME1+2 and Trixbox in this link:
Follow me :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/mohammadsaeed01
My Blog : http://cisco-learning-video.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn : https://sa.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-k-saeed-04866847
My FB Cisco Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/438507132862835/?ref=bookmarks
My experience related to:
– Supervising on second fix stage (pulling Data Cables and Fiber Optic cable and termination).
– Prepare and finalize the physical Network stage, including the troubleshooting.
– Implementing and configuring Cisco IP phones (Manager, reception, wireless and basic phones)
– Install and configure CUCM (SUB and PUB) to fulfill the requirement of end user.
– Install and configure EsXi VMware for virtual appliances.
– Install and prepare UC servers by using CICM.
– Responsible for licensing of Network appliances.
– Install and configure WLC and APs (internal and external) connected to. Including troubleshooting and enhance the coverage and roaming better.
– Implement and configure the Layer3 Core switch 6509e (from zero stage until fulfill all network requirements which including VSS between Main and redundant core)
– Implement and configure the L2 switches (Port channels with core switches Main and redundancy)
– Install and configure Cisco Prime Infrastructure and make a wireless heat-map on it.
– Implement and configure Telepresence system.
– Install, implement and configure the IPTV system (prepare the servers and STB (set-top boxes)).
– Configure and prepare the HSIA server which belongs to IPTV system.
– Work with RMS (Room Management System) and BMS (Building Management System) which including the Integration with IP network.
– Configure of CCTV system, installation and implementations.
– Talented to lead the team to get a perfect result during site…