Check Android Database File on Your Computer
In my previous tutorial I introduced SQLite databases for Android. I forgot to mention how to check to see if your data is being written to your database correctly.
1) What you need: Database editor for your platform (There should be free ones for all platforms).
2) Open up Android Device Monitor
3) Select your emulator from the left and File Explorer tab on the right
4) Navigate to /data/data/YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME/databases/
5) Copy your database file to your computer using the Disk icon at the top.